On this episode Benoit and Hamblin discuss racial paragon path options. Benoit looks at the various Drow paragon paths, and Hamblin talks about how to use a Goliath paragon path (and some other things) to get threatening reach.
We also talk about our philosophies about how to choose paragon paths in general.
- Here’s a link to Benoit’s article over at Dungeon’s Master.
The paragon paths we talked about were:
- Drow Wanderer (Forgotten Realms Player’s Guide)
- Curseborn (Dragon Magazine 367)
- Dread Fang (Martial Power)
- Stoneblessed (Player’s Handbook 2)